I always believed
i am not for small things
so, most often i kept away from the crowds
i never liked being one among the sheep herds
and it so happened
once in my small galli
all the elders; businessmen, politicians, bureaucrats
all strong enough
unable to bear the stupid, crooked, wicked boys
decided not to install GANESH
they did not bother to spend to any extent
but 'no ONE' was ready to face it all by themselves
I took the responsibility, and there was overwhelming goodwill and affection towards me.
"There is a philanthropist in every capable person, whether small or BIG everyone likes to do something good.
The point is who will procure them, encourage them, support them, organise them, strengthen them. They dont want money but . .. .they will spend money and time
but they want some one strong to stand BEFORE them
that is the problem. that was what poor mr.babu was talking of తటస్థులు
in my recent job responsibilities
i had a team of 30 people
and none of them did perform
so should i go, should i lose
NO
i must win, i must succeed
SO I DID
I learnt that we must never limit ourself
go all out, go out of the conventional borders and constrictions
and
you know i like things like
bungy jump, parachute gliding, mountain trekking
because they are risky and adventurous
and i enjoy the imagination of falling from the sky
and everyone to decide that i am dead
and by distance of a wisk
I MUST BE ALIVE
my latest quotation :
ఒక చోటులో భయం, మనం; రెండు ఉన్నాయి అనుకో.
భయం ఉంటే, మనం పోతాం
భయం పోతే, మనం ఉంటాం
so decide whether fear will go or i
I WILL not go, I WILL stand, I WILL fight, I WILL conquer, I WILL RULE
i love you
inko vishayam
anthaku mundu i used to feel ten is a badluck number for me
I GOT OVER IT
and at last
and forever
I LOVE YOU
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment