Monday, January 12, 2009

FROM WARANGAL

mana manasuku
nijanga edi manchigaa anipistundo ade cheyyaali
 
ONCE
it so happened
in one of our training sessions
a seasoned trainer asked the following questions
CAN we become a sachin tendulkar today
CAN we become sania mirza
CAN we become the great kaali the wrestler
THEN think of
WHAT is the best actually possible to us
 
and THANK YOU
I GOT BACK MY LOST PATH
now
i always had the super power memory
but
because of not putting to use
it became like getting rusted
now
to my astonishment
I can remember as good as a hundred number of things
I AM CONCENTRATING ON POLISHING FURTHER
i am always outspoken
so
i dont like playing hide and seek
instead of great pretentions
i prefer true life even if it seems low
never mind
WHAT EVER YOU SAY TO OTHERS
just hear yourself
you will feel the need to be correct and responsible
and precise
I have decided to go for UPSC and other such competitive exams
alongwith doing some suitable job that suits me
 
 
I AM EXPERIENCING ALL GREAT THINGS
and
oka nijam cheppana
I HAVE JUST STARTED LIVING
all these days i was just surviving
SURVIVING
 
those who see from outside may not feel it
but the change i see in myself
I AM REALLY FEELING TOO GOOD
thank you
"nahi nahi re kshathi dukham karne "
life is not meant to be sad
 
SO REVEL
my good doctor
yes i said DOCTOR darling
because i got the right kind of treatment
for the problem i had
NOW ITS TIME TO DISCHARGE
 
 
good day darling
 
love you
 
take care
 
always yours SUNNY
 


Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

No comments: