Friday, July 17, 2009

DOCTOR

SIDDAM

This was a recent movie remake directed!!!! by J.D. Chakravarty
I just did not understand how he became the director
the original film was starred by nana patekar in HINDI
and i like his film PRAHAAR and the role of the army commander impressed me a lot
regarding the toughness etc., etc., characters of the role
and i feel i digested some qualities of the role, because i liked that so much.
now
coming to siddam
i only understood onething
this fellow directed so many films
all flops
till date
still he is getting producers
to risk crores on his faalthu ideas
i felt one thing
that is
just as i am able to get M.R jobs
he is getting the director job
and D. Srinivas getting PCC prez job.
that is the difference
or else there is nothing
and

i remember a quote of swamy Vivekananda
" You always become, what you think yourself to be."
and

i always say to my heart
I AM A GOOD PERSON
and

remember the song by gantasaala
written by 'arudra'(if i am right)

"Manasu gathi inthe
manishi brathukinthe
manasunna manishiki
sukhamu ledanthe"


BRAHMINS and banias

almost all these nine years
i am employed
i always enjoyed the support and goodwill of the brahmins
and most of my friends are banias
(wonder why it happens, but i become good friends with them very fast)
and to put it simply
they had given me a lot of encouragement and affection
UNCONDITIONALLY

in MMC - Rajaratnam and Guru subramanyam
INDI - Chakravarthy and Raghuraju
Vance and Health - Laxman, Venu gopal
MMC - Lalith mohan
Mercury - Murali Sekhar
Khandelwal - Ram Babu
Kalwin bio - Lalith mohan
Burgeon - another Laxman Gupta
Bharti Axa - sharma
Group (bajaj) - Kantha rao

and i was always straight forward
and true to heart
Whether there was sweetness or bitterness as part of work
i still maintain good relation with almost all

If any conflict arises
then it is only on practice
no personal feelings
but true anger
They understand it.
so they respect.
I never met a brahmin
whom i could call FOOL

AND
It is true
that
the brahmins safeguarded the hindu society
same like a hen protects its hatched eggs
and eyebrows protect the eyes
with their intellect
and that is the reason
after shivaji peshwas (brahmins) ruled maharastra
till 1920s Gurudwars were served by brahmins
and in independant INDIA
until MANMOHAN SINGH
other than brahmin PMs
no one ruled for complete five years in a stretch
PV NARSING RAO brahmin
ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE brahmin
and now MISHRA in U.P(the largest state)
whatever be the party
the brahmins maintain their hold
YSRs son-in-law
whatever be the religion
again brahmins maintain their hold
the reason why chiru wanted his elder dotor to marry uday kiran
was because he was a 'brahmin'
and cancelled the marriage
after coming to know that he is 'naayi brahmin' @barber.

I never found a reason to hate a true brahmin
They understand me perfectly
and behave accordingly

HAIL BRAHMINS
now i remember a quote of my friend Ifteqar
which although said in a different context
stands right for the brahmins
"JITTHI JAATH, UTTHI BAATH"


DOCTORS

I AM
......a muslim
......a hindu
......a sikh
......a christian
......a jain
......a parsi
I AM A HUMAN BEING

christians own churches
muslims own masjids
hindus own temples
sikhs own gurudwars
but one place every one in pain is welcome
one place every one gets service and relief
irrespective of their religion, caste, etc.,
" HOSPITAL "

one thing that i cant adjust to is
when i hear a hospital or a doctor is attacked
no doctor or hospital works to kill
they are there only to save
" TO SAVE "

Go and wake up
your however closest relative in the midnight
and
wake up a DOCTOR
and
" COMPARE "
Doctors score far better

where goD ends
Doctor starts
Everyone works to save their selves
Doctors work to save others
and i feel great to have spent my time
all these days among such saints
-Doctors



WHO KILLED MAHATMA GANDHI

the book i am reading at presently
"the life of MAHATMA GANDHI"
this is the book(s) written by LOUIS FISCHER
actually this is one book
but each chapter with different attributes of life of the MAHATMA
it seems like BOOKS

Our freedom struggle
especially under the congress
was a struggle of the bania-brahmin castes
(of that day...i do not have any contempt of the present day people
...may be, i would have done the same if i were among them
...this is all about facts)
so that they could exploit the other indians
once the britishers were out

i only wonder
what if there were no religion
other to Hinduism
then there was no reason to give reservations
or respect to the other castes
who all together constituted the SUDRAS
no temple entry for all of them
and
people today think
that only sc's are sudras
but bc's also were sudras
(because most bc's do not rever BABA SAHEB
but he is the real sardar, bapu, mahatma of the nation)
and that day intellect did not want
all sudras to unite
and Mahatma Gandhi
intelligent and innocent at the same time
believed that INDIA is going to be a happy place after INDEPENDENCE
once the britishers left
and he believed that the Rich will eagerly share their fortunes with the poor lot
but he did not know
that
he was just a toy/pawn
a toy to be used by selfish people
a toy capable of pleasing and gathering vast masses
and ofcourse
he succeeded and india gained Independence
but the Exploiters
showed their color
they were convinced
they do not require gandhi anymore further
and the bastard
Nehru
cunningly snatched the brand name GANDHI for his generations to come
and then
THEY killed Gandhi
just like JESUS was deceived by his closest apostle
not godse (he was a fool)
another toy.



JINNAH

the father of PAKISTAN (land of the pure)
Jinnah belongs to the KATHIAWAR GUJARATI community
JINNAH is a HINDU name
Jinnah family were recent converts to islam
Jinnah was secular to the core

He ate pork and drank alcohol(strictly condemned by ISLAM)
He took to the two nation theory
against the wish of majority of the muslims
to benefit the LANDLORDS - even today landlords in pak own thousands of acres
jinnah was chosen the leader of the Muslim league for one reason
because he knew English better than any muslim of that time
(watch for interviews of pak team)
Jinnah had only one offspring- one daughter who married a parsi
(the bombay dyeing people-major competitors of ambani-GURU film. preity zintas boy friend)
and settled in india,Jinnah died alone.

Whatever Advani commented on Jinnah on his visit to pak was true

Even today LANDLORDS in pak have private jails,private armies
loot the poor peasants and
pour money on Mujrawalis (prostitutes) : another vise strictly condemned by QURAN

KHAN ABDUL GAFFAR KHAN had max mass following among muslims
He was known as FRONTIER GANDHI
but
MAJORITY POOR lost to MINORITY RICH of pakistan
and thus was created a never ending strife and chaos
and enemy of India
what the British actually wanted.

Enemity is never among the average citizens of both nations
and it never benefitted both the nations
but the arms dealers @ the britishers and their friends.




The EVM story


Yes
As the different political parties
And politicians are claiming
The votes can be hijacked
That is
The votes polled for one person can be shifted to another person
But
In the recent demo in newspapers and channels
They claimed that they used some other software
But
I heard
About the HARDWARE method of vote hijacking
This is where Educated people go wrong
They always think and understand soft
And think it as greatness
Now
One quote by a senior manager is reverberating in my mind
“ LEARNING THE HARD WAY “
he repeated it number of times
‘learning the hard way’
And
Here goes the EVM story
Which can be easily done by electricians
It happened in nzb also
First
A person enters the polling booth
He goes to the machine to vote
And
It takes 15- 20 seconds in all
You know fevikwik
Yes
Some liquids like that are used
One liquid - first insulates the victims button
(that is the person whose votes are to be hijacked )
then a transparent conduction liquid is put from there to the target
(where the hijacked votes are to be registered)
it is thinner than hair and transparent hence not visible to naked eye
and
then starts the game
even though the voter presses for one party
it goes to the other party
simple
and only forensic experts
on thorough inspection can find out that
which the EC does not want to believe.
The liquids are imported from Germany
And
They have a special quality
That is
The hardened liquids
Get evaporated after being in room temperature for 4 hours or so
Hence, NO EVIDENCE will be available
Even if they chek.
And isn’t it an interesting and easy method of rigging
And the greatest surprise is it was used against the congress person here
“ moolige nakka pai thaati kaaya padadam ante ide, kadaa ”
And
All this story I heard from conversation of people
while I was coming on train from hyd-nzb.
Somehow the story seemed to be believable
So I am sharing it here.

Doesn’t it seem like a good part in a fictious novel
May be tis true.

Welcome BALLOT PAPER
Let trees die
To save democracy



ADI BHIKSHUVU

You know lord shiva was called adi bhikshuvu
The first beggar.
Who does not have any thing to protect
Hence, fearless . . .
The Hinduism created the sadhu concept based on lord shiva
To give themselves to the cause of the religion fearlessly
And
The fakeeri concept of islam also comes thus,
And the dargahs whatever we see
Are of missionaries
Who contributed to expansion of islam in India
India has the highest number of dargahs
Each dargah will have so many stories of conversion
Every conversion will have an interesting story behind it
Every dargah is the story of millions of conversions to islam
Obviously from Hinduism.

Remember the song from the film SIRIVENNELA
…..
adi bhikshuvu vaninemi koredi
boodidichhe vaninemi adigedi
emi koredi vaninemi adigedi
mukkanti mukkopi
mukkanti mukkopi
thikka shankarudu

epic goes
like this
that
he used to beg in the streets of KAASI
and
there is a good number of people who are
full time or part time beggars
in India
around 10 – 20 percent
ten to twenty crores
actually we are living inside unseen curtains
so
we do not know most truths
this the purpose of my adventuring into
ten rupee ticket seats in the cinema hall
and when I sit among them
I felt so much disgusting
Because most of them do not use
Do not use
Soap to bathe
Brush the teeth
Wash the clothes
….bad smell is bound to be there
and I remember how often I had to go out to spit
and I was covering my nose to avoid the bad smell around
and this is India
a good part of India
which we do not know
and
their vote also votes the same value like that of us
yes
they have voting right
but
They are habituated …
To such life style

It is a common thing among most Indian households
Most Indians are co-inhabitants of
Rats, Cats, Lizards – its poison is more powerful than any snake, Cockroaches, dogs etc., etc., what not, I may not know many things like such.

Manaki kopam vachhinapudu edo vaagesthaam
Dukham vachhinapudu koodaa edo okati vaagesthaam
Kopam lo dukham lo thananu thaanu control chesukogala vaadu
Sthiramaina chittamu galavaadu
This is what the Bhagawad Geetha(song of god) says

Evari avasaraalaku vaallu edo oka pani cheyaka thappadu
Evari paniki vaallu oka peru pettukuntaaru
Kaani andaru chesedi pane
‘Nahi kaschith kshanamapi jaathu thistathya karmakruth’
pani cheyya kunda evaru kooda oka kshanamu kooda undaleru
This is what the Geetha says
It is only for use to CHOOSE which work we want to do.
And do it as a responsibility towards god.
KARMAASYEKAM THASYA DEVASYA SEVAA
All the work I do is but the service of god
Whatever
I may be doing I must do it with this in mind
Theliyadam - Guruthu undadam
Madhyalo koncham theda undi
Entha thelisinaa guruthu pettukoka pothe – waste
Manatho chaalaa saarlu alaa jaruguthundi
REMEMBER
After knowing a thing
I don’t forget, but if I am unable to remember it at that instant
Then again it is a waste
Ayithe
If we learn from an experience, it is never a waste
And
As I always believed
If I lost a thing
Then
God had definitely reserved something far better for me
That’s the truth
THE ULTIMATE TRUTH
And

Most of the reps
What they do, is the best they can do
If I do not belong to that cadre
Then I must keep away
But I do not have any right to call them beggars.
Recently I heard from one of my colleague
While he was studying in tenth class
He was working at a wage of rs.10
Now he had bought a house in the town
Got his sisters married
And also found a wife for his self
All by himself
From where he comes
His achievement is the greatest for him
And he further plans to move ahead
For more achievements
“vaadu prapanchaanni gelavaledu
….kaani, it is an achievement “
For me he is no less than an Alexander
Shivaji or mahatma Gandhi
A thin fellow from no where to somewhere now

KHRISTNAA

Hope you know
This is the name of my elder son
Because my obsession for the number nine
And love for christ
I spelled his name thus
He is a perfect Xerox of me
In looks and also in character
And also in brain
Ditto
Same to same
Only difference is, he got a better father.

Inspired by Gandhiji
I decided to give him a haircut
And told the same to this kid
He readily offered
And
I have experience in washing my clothes, cleaning the utensils, cleaning the toilets with acid, etc., I was never a barber earlier so, I felt let me do this also.
There are specially castes to carry on all this works
I do not know why people look them as less
A dhobi
A naayi
Etc., etc.,
Without whom we cannot imagine
Cleanliness and neatliness
DIGNITY OF LABOUR what gandhiji puts it as
We must not be ashamed to do work
See
I can never be, I feel so,
A mahatma
But in an attempt to follow such great personalities
We can
Make some good to ourselves
“Vidya vinaya sampanne, brahmane gavi hastini
Shuni chaiva swapaakecha panditaaha sama darshinaha”
This the sloka from geetha which says
The praana (life) in Every human and animal is equally precious and respectful
As it is created by god.
Evari gauravam vaallaki untundi
But people often do not realize
Whether
It is a
Mochi
Kammari
Kummari
Chaakali
Mangali
Dommari
Erukala
And
So and so other castes
Every one have their own UNIQUE
Place in the creation of the omnipotent
Hence
It happens to be a responsibility of every known person
To be
Tolerant
TOLERANT
Intolerance is a big problem in the society
And
When v learn the real hard way
WE MUST
REMEMBER
So
I decided to give him a haircut
And as a good child he obliged
And I started the haircut
When we want to do something
And when it is right
Why should we be bothered about people
And because it was a haircut
We had to go upstairs, into the open
And few people were watching us
But I had to do haircut
So
I started
I am not a pro
So the comb was ok
But the scissors selection was bad
So the haircut was bad
I must say worst
And the child, he was happy
His father became barber
He was also happy with whatever kind of haircut it was
But it was worst
So I decided to completely shave the hair off his head
and
I don’t have the right kind of tools
So
I decided to use my beard shaving blades for that
You know
It took three blades
To shave the hair completely from the head
Costing me Rs.45 against the Rs.20
What the barber used to charge
But the attempt was not to save the money
But to know
Hence
No price is high
It not only cost me money
But also two hours TIME
And some pain to the child
But he was very HAPPY
And that was my TROPHY
And
The next time he wants me to be his personal barber
That’s the problem
I have to convince him to take to the barber shop
And here ends
The story of
MANGALI paandu
Mangali
Mangali
Mangali
Mangali
Ho…..


SUNNATH E RASOOL

My hairstyle is called thus,
I came to know very recently
Good
The hair style of prophet mohammed
Minus beard
Plus moustaches
And
People it seems have some reverence
And value that style
I realized this when I was in mysore
But I don’t know
What reasons of comfort and beyond
Kurta’s has become my favourite dressing
And
With my hair style and kurta
And ofcourse I walk fast ...my habit since school days.

When I was in mysore
A place close to the borders of tamilnadu and kerala
And largely inhabited by muslims
Minus urdu
They speak the native tongue
Tamil and Malayalam
Wherever I was moving eyes were on me
I felt as if
I have become a cinema star
And in the zoo there
A keralite girl was literally clinging to me
And a maamu
Was trying to impress
To bring twenty talwars (with men holding them)
To settle some feud
And this all seemed strange
I felt
I was over imagining
But after making more observations and study
I realized
The fact
A man adoring this hairstyle means
Sincerity, integrity, commitment, honesty, gentleness, wisdom etc., etc.,
All good qualities
This is the understanding
And I too developed some sought of respect for
This sunnath
SUNNATH
Style
Because mine is not the perfect sunnath – style.
And
Once I establish something in mind
I like to stick to it
I DO NOT CHANGE often


So sunnath e rasool
I saw a boy with the perfect hairstyle
I felt
WELL TRAINED TO BE HUMAN BEING
And
It was ice in fire
When I saw what was written on his bike
AP 25N 0358
“F-CK THE LAW”:
sometimes
I don’t forget.
This is a problem
….
Ho . o. .
This is the rasooliath
Enough yaar
My registrars words
“ santhosh, who follows religion strictly “
the reason why there is chaos in the world

manani manam thappithe
evadini padithe vaanni
guddigaa namma koodadu

bastard…
does he live in a house
among people
or in the grave yard.

Writing it on the bike
And small children
And others asking
What it is ?
What SUNNATH
…..istyle
I pity his parents
And his up bringing

Now that’s it
It is not appearance
INTEGRITY
That counts

Sankat se HANUMAN chhuda vey
MAN, KRAM, VACHAN, DHYAAN
Jo laavei
In Your heart
In Your work
In your words
In your thought
When you have integrity
You will never be in troubles

And at last
THE LOVE LETTER
And
Don’t you feel boring
Reading all that I put
Then
I am like this
Thinking
Thinking
THIN KING
I am 70 kilos
Appropriate weight for my height 168 cms
And I wear a banian size 100
My father who looks fat wears only 95cm
I am o.k
And SUPER FINE

Love letter raaddaamu
Anukunnaa
Research papers thayaaru avuthaayi
Em cheyyanu

Okati
Maathram nijam
When I get the greatest feeling
LIFE
That
I am alive
I just feel
DIL SE
I am yours

When you ask with a clear conscience ( parishuddha atma)
You will get the answer (samadhaanam)
….
And regarding us
Either I am not having a clear conscience
Or either I am not getting the answer

Now that’s not
Just about Christianity
That’s about humanity
And its feeling
Its pain
Its struggle
And the ultimate solution is
SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD
Don’t try to be the kartha
That is god
You are just an instrument
To do his service.


Andamaina
Manasulo
Intha
Alajadenduko
Enduko

Thelikaina
Maatale
Pedavi
Daatavenduko
Enduko

Asalenduko . .. .


And

We had a lesson in school
Nehrus letter to his daughter
Indira Gandhi
Whatever he may be as a leader
But
Nih sanshayanga
With no doubt
He was a great father
A great father
And he made what she was
And IRON LADY
With IRON WILL POWER
That atal behari vajpayee
The opponent
Has to say
She is the only MAN
In the parliament
He definitely made a great daughter
And no discussions under the belt
And
The main theme of the lesson was
Not to live in secrecy
Not to indulge in hideousness
We are not anti social elements
That we need to be hideous
And
To sing
It means
Doston se pyar kiya
Dushmano se badla liya
Jo bhi kiya
Humne kiya
SHAAN SE

SHAAN ME FARAQ NAHI AANI CHAHIYE
It is not about show, but about ETHICS and responsibilities of life.
And ofcourse
She brought up her two sons also properly
When compared to the huge weight she carried on her shoulders
The longest serving premier of INDIA

Monna nenu
Digital fortress
Gurinchi annaanu kadaa
Anduke
V are not anti social that v need to hide
Anything
Right
So
A big
I LOVE YOU
Ee moodu aksharaalu establish cheyyadaanike inni maatalu
And here is the problem with writers
Chadive vaallu, vine vaallu dorikithe
Assalu vadili pettaru
And you know
One of my friend
Had been after film studios for almost an year
Untiringly
To establish himself as a writer
And ofcourse did not succeed
A good guy
No bad habits
Working in some call center at hyd
He has a unique way of loving his wife
He makes her to hear and write his stories all night
Once in a week when they meet.
GREAT
I felt
About her
Entha opikamma thalli neeku
Anukunnaanu
Veedu cheputhunte aame raastundanta
Atleast you have escaped such torture
Being away from me

Naa ee attitude ne
Extroversion antaaru
Always looking out
Because I am in comfort
And want to give it to others
This is were I sometimes gain
And lose sometimes


Ok
Baby

LOVE YOU

No comments: