Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mahatma gandhi

GANDHI…GANDHI… GANDHI

You know
He was a man weighing between 40 – 45 kgs
Challenged the mighty British
Actually they allowed him to do that
Because they were devout Christians
If Gandhi were in Germany or Russia he would have been killed at an instant

He envisioned living for 125 years
‘Man proposes, god disposes’
But was killed at 79

He shared married life with his wife kasturbai for 62 years
Until she was dead
Out of that 37 years he followed strict celibacy
(Actually he was old by that time)
That is sexual fasting
And I doubt why Fasting is called fasting?

Every Monday he followed
Strict silence
Monday was his day of silence

He can be recognized among
One of the very few heroes responsible for the existence of Hinduism
He was the leader who understood the Indian mind perfectly
Gandhi was every thing
For The British, congress was a null without Gandhiji
He was the only leader having mass following

He belongs to the bania community
The community, which always understood the Indian market
And Gandhi proved it in the political market too
But as usual the Brahmans sacrificed the bania
(No personal feelings, it is a fact)

One of my most observations
Banias are the most loyal husbands
Or at least they pretend like that
Gandhi always insisted his wife was around him
Till her death
________________________________________________________________________


Can I be UNTOUCHABLE

Only those who have suffered can express
But I know a bit of it
Earlier
Some two decades ago
In the narrow lanes or gallis
Drinking water was not available
So I needed to go upto the gunj to bring water in pitchers carried overhead
And the municipal taps in maharastra bank lane was our chief source of bringing water
There were no govt nallas
Hence the private nallas were the only availability
And
I am still unable to wipe out such memories of insult
Even after so many days
I was clean, healthy, fresh good-looking kid (although thin)
And there was a witch
A old lady
Suffering with what we call Gajji
Ringworm or something like that, she used to scratch
And always used to shout MADI, madi
Daani bonda madi
And
You know
She once made me to empty the entire tank that was filled up
And did not even allow to fill my pitcher
OKA BINDEDU NEELLA KOSAM antha torture
And then
Donga lanja munda, kaallu jaapetappudu madi undadu
I know many of her relatives and caste people affairs
And again she used to pretend to be hygienic
GAJJI MUNDA
This type of things must definitely stir anger
And how can we condemn such justifiable anger
She used to shout to move away
As if she touched me, she would die
Daani daridram naaku ekkada antukuntundo ani nenu bhaya pade vaadini
Gajji mokham di.
And if people retaliate
They are not to blame

And one more incidence
There used to be maala vaandlu in one corner of our street
Once my grandma was going to film
I was feeling thirsty
There used to be two old people in that house with their grand children
And I still remember although it is quarter century ago
How the old man used to look at me affectionately
Charming, I was
So, when I asked for water, they have already locked the house
Were in hurry
Asked me to drink water from some ones elses house
And instantly clean lota full water was in my hand
From the house of the maala vaallu
Even in that hurry
My grandma came running to me
Snatched that lota of water and threw them in drain
I did not understand why?
And with patience she took water from some one elses home
And gave me
And I asked my mother, why she did so
My mother said because they are maalollu
But
I still remember the urge and depth in the voice
When those people said
What happened the lota is very clean
And I have given water from a full pitcher
We did not put our mouth in it
And all such pleading and convincing words
Clean, cool, good water
Thrown in drain
This is untouchability
Which I was able to realize
Only when that gajji munda had done
Madi, madi
That too with me
UNTOUCHABILITY IS SIN
UNTOUCHABILITY IS INHUMAN
UNTOUCHABILITY IS ANTI NATIONAL
Poor Gandhi all through out his life condemned untouchability
He even cleaned the night soil pots of harijans
But he was unable to change the minds of the dirty brains.

Recently something of the same kind happened with one of my stockist
Lanjakoduku notlo gutka leka pothe current bandh ayipothundi
Vaadi mokham ki pogaru
Pisakaalsina avasaram ledu
Nalipithe chachhi pothaadu lanja koduku
Hamara caste kaa ye hai
Hamara caste kaa vo hai
Kojja gaalla kante waste ee faalthu gaallu
And sudden gaa
Epudo okasaari veellaki hindutwam
Guruthuku vasthe naa laanti vaalla ----pattukoni vellaadathaaru
Badava gaadu
Gattiga aristhe pant thadisi pothundi lanja koduku
But
My boss was in full support of me
Orei nuvvu mooskora ani vaadiki cheppesaadu
And the saddest thing is I always treated him with respect
And he tried to betray me.
Whatever was my professional style of work, he had nothing to lose.
Mari
Kaavaram – lanja koduku
Hatred enduku puttadhu
Naaku patience undi, andariki undadu.

And one more thing
When we go to basar
Akkada temple lo okathi kurchoni untundi
Vulgar voice lo arusthu untundi
Temple owner’s anta
Chaala arrogant gaa untundi
Barks like dog at devotees
Emi gathi leni beggar’s kante heenam gaa choostundi money vaipu
Okati rendu saarlu
Entha kopam vachhindi ante
‘osei nuvvu ee temple moosesi
oka cot eskoni babbo, ekkuva collection avuthundi’ ani chepudaam anukunnaa
Daani family mogavaallaki rosham, meesam leka
Chachhina vaallalaa untaaremo
Manam alaa kaadu kadaa
Everything need not happen to me. But every devotee is equal before those Gods.
Atleast at some places they must know to behave with decency
This is what, hurts
And when people want to look at convenient ways
Suddenly
Mana matham manaku guruthuki vasthundi
As such I do not like the lines in temples
Moreover
I really like the ways in which they organize in SAI BABA temple and
In the churches, masjids
Best of all GURUDWARAS

And
I had many little friends
At amdapur
From different scheduled castes
During my graduation days
I used to educate them on hygiene and self-respect
My maternal grand ma did not like this
But she did not even protest
And it is from these peoples support her son is sarpanch now
As soon as I came from college
They used to run to me
And once they asked my name
And they were very little kids
So I said DOSTH
And they used to call me DOSTI
They used to shout dosti, dosti once they saw me from a distance

Without giving an opportunity
And by oppressing
No one can be called backward or scheduled
I still remember the clarity in their minds
If they have, they have
And if they don’t, then they don’t
No pretenders
Down to earth
The true children of god – just as Gandhi said HARIJANS
I AM A HARIJAN – one who is close to god
One boys mother was jogu woman (village prostitute)
And a boy explained me how they were further sub-divided
Maala vaalla kante maadiga vaallu thakkuva
Maadiga vaalla kante. __________vallu thakkuva (those people who clean the drainages)
And so on
Aalla kante Mem peddollam this is what he said
I did not feed it well in my mind
Ayithe
If there is a society
I am bothered about it
Because NO MAN CAN BE PERFECTLY ALONE
And unless we do not stop hurting others on some stupid classification
WE CANNOT EXPECT PEACE

Anthenduku
Muslims ante manaki thelisindi emiti
Potti pantlu
Gaddam
snaanam cheyyaru
Beefeaters
Burakhaalu
Their slums
Intlone thintaaru intlone pothaaru
Unhygienic people
Etc., etc.,
Inthe kadaa manaki cheppa badindi
Of course it is true to some extent
Because a lot of them have come from much more worst conditions
Islam reformed them to great extent
They were living much unhygienic life
But it is not the complete truth
Health Education Hygiene Service ( Thaalim, Thaharath, Zakaat)
Islam is the only religion, which had successfully taken these aspects to majority of its followers.
Mana hindus elaagante
Manchi panulu
Vaadu cheyyadu
Inkevarini cheyanivvadu
Christianity and islam are somewhat better.
Caste system exists among them also
Oppression also exists among them
A muslim girl who delivered a baby before marriage had given her baby to one of my distant relatives, in their home he is growing with lot of vermillion on his forehead..

And kamareddy daggara
Ramareddy ani undi
Akkada “Kala Bhairava Swamy” temple undi
Anthaku mundu only idol maathrame undedi
Very recently they built the temple
And one of my friend’s versions was
Maadiga maalollu vachhi devudi meedha neellu postunnaaru
Temple kattesthe aa problem undadu
Let him be my friend
Chettha badavadu, kampu saalegaadu
A healthy and fit person, any lowest caste he may be called
Is thousand times CLEAN than him
That fellow who takes his big caste is worst than a shit eating pig
His body is so unclean
This is the mindset of such a dirty fellow he is
Yes
Now I realize
Just now
He can’t be my friend
He himself being so dirties, ugly, unclean
How can he generalize people that way?
If he is habituated, to hell with his habits
Of course I don’t like (hate) any bad smell/odor around me
But if people are clean I am least bothered about their belonging to any group/class.

Thank god, I received a bit of untouchable experience.


No caste but,
ONLY CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS




When was India independent

As the Britishers have thought
Some times I am forced to believe
We are fit only to be servants
Not as masters

A servant’s vision is his fixed income
Master goes by a formula to squeeze
As much as possible

Wealth moves in a pyramidal structure
Wealth moves from villages - to towns – to cities – to Swiss banks
And one thing I like YSR he is strengthening the villages
Because it is where all the perspiration takes place
Of course health moves down ward
Rural folks are comparatively
More healthier than their urban counterparts

It is a fact
It takes ten farmers in the field
To keep one soldier in the army
And
For a country like India
So much corrupt
Where even the soldiers require snow boots to be imported
The person from most powerful KHAANDAAN
The person who made the famous statement
15- 85
That is, 100 paisa, from the government
Diminishes to 15 paisa when it reaches the public
We cannot manufacture all the war goods indigenously
No one forgets BOFORCE SCAM
Where the substandard guns
Were supplied for army use
The culprit “Rajeev Gandhi”
As such I always avoid talking ill of the dead

You know:
A recent survey had found
The happiest place in the world
Is the place, which is the least electronic and electric dependent
They live close to nature
With plenty of fresh food, air and water
“Health is happiness”
HEALTH IS HAPPINESS
Most of them are unaware or feel helpless
Hence, we lack it in India
And the society runs and runs
After wrong priorities

“CUBA” is happier than the “U.S”

When was India independent?
We depend on others for many things
You know
Majority of our consumer goods are manufactured by Indian labor
Marketed by Indians
But just because they hold the brands
The Hindustan Lever now UNILEVER I think
(English east India co., with a different name)
Carry away huge sums as royalties
Isn’t it pity?
And we people are happy
Or pretend to be happy and great to serve the so-called multinationals
Consumerism one more illness the Indian society is suffering from
I have heard a old man say
During their days they spent most of the money for food
Now people show great interest in all other things
What is the need “GHAR ME THUMSUP” hai kya?
No bastard actor asks
Sehath, kaisa hai? Ghar me, khana hai kya?
And these are role models
They start parties and people still vote
So the nation is bound to suffer

Our currency notes are imported
Pity – we mint only coins and small denomination currency notes
Our technology is not independent
Whether computers – war equipments – fighter planes – war ships – moon missions – or anything else,
We need foreign coaches for our sportsmen
You know
The lone gold medallist in 2004 Olympics
Rajya vardhan Singh rathod was trained abroad
And even Abhinav bindra was trained in some foreign nation
And the bullshit
Our newspapers carry
They still want to keep the people opiated
No one tries to awaken or enlighten
And if something appears like that
It surely will not appear in the front paper
Every day we have to see the same politicians
Who are false to people and hence to false to themselves
Everything India does is a dependent activity
Or with foreign collaboration
WHEN WAS INDIA INDEPENDENT

GANDHIJI – aimed swaraj – home rule
He had the right idea of freedom
He had the right idea for the nation
So the wrong people wrongly assassinated him
A person did not kill him
He was killed by a system

Democracy’s major flaw is
It is difficult to save the innocents form the evil ones

Unless there is social reform
No big change is possible
The biggest problem in India is Hinduism
Because they are the majority
So they affect the most
By birth we are habituated to many wrongs
Go to the temple and bribe the priest
Special darshan
God must not give a damn to consider any human as special
But I still love to be a Hindu
For its true spirit
Most people are using the corrupt and infected version of HINDUISM

Government makes money at the cost of citizen’s health
By allowing sales of nicotine, alcohol etc., etc.,
What not
No enemy bullets are harmful than these slow poisons that are introduced and allowed by the democratic governments
And they subsidize pilgrimages
What could be the greatest sin to do pilgrimage with such sinful money

How much can we laugh?
On the state of things happening
In our beloved nation
OUR PEOPLE
Running after that what they know not
Tagore’s prayer still resounding in my mind
Even after a hundred years (1913 he received Nobel for GEETANJALI)
“O GOD, WAKE UP MY NATION”




Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high. Where knowledge is free;
Where the word had not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action –
Into that heaven of freedom, my father, let my country awake.


Meher baba, shirdi sai baba are born Muslims who are revered as gods by most Hindus even though they never claimed to be gods,.
Jaggi vasudev a born Christian
If the British (Christians) have not eliminated tippu sultan and erected the joker kings – the vadiyars of Mysore, there would have been a south Pakistan, Bangladesh was erstwhile East Pakistan.
If there was no Gandhi were was Hindu society and the formation of Hindustan itself was a question mark
He had done all that with his innocent intellect
Why?
So many complaints and so much blame game
When our system has so many flaws and faults
Why cry on others

Even after 60 years of independence
India is not free in the real sense
There are colonies based on castes
Of course among all religions
More prevalent among the Hindus
By observing the size of the homes
Why Ambedkar colony has more small houses
And why gangastan is the posh locality
Look at the castes that inhabit those localities

India is not just one another nation
As the west puts us
India in the true sense is like Europe a continent
It is a good part of the world
It inhabits 15% percent of the world population
And
As the American secretary of state
The eternal whore
Hillary Clinton wrongly stated intentionally
And the stupid national agricultural minister was shaking his sheepish head
For her wicked chores
She state
“Great, India has only 3% of the world land
But, produces 6% of the food”
What is the greatness in it?
India has 15% of the world population
So
Even to feed ourselves we need to produce 15% of the world food
Lest, the stupid bush’s
Blame India is over eating
Jesus
They are Christians

Followers of Christ
Who cannot even permit enough food for fellow humans
According to this numbers
Imagine
How many in this great nation go to bed with hunger
And
The government wants to make money on nicotine and alcohol business
And then cure with arogya sri
Their brains are infected, so they can never think the right way
Every school must concentrate half of its time and resources only for health education
APNA DESH BAHUTH BIMAAR HAI

Few suffer from indigestion
A lot suffer from hunger
(Hunger and anger are different
And most often the govt misunderstands)

Most of the people in India are unhealthy
But still feel they are OK
BIMAARI has become a bad habit of this nation
Friendship means most often boozing and smoking together

And
The dowry system
The worst established custom
I know a multitude of families who don’t eat properly
Don’t dress well
In order to gather
Enough money for “DOWRY” of the girl child

Is it that only girls require boys
And boys do not require girls
Then why the indifference
In dealing with most cancerous habit of the society

Parents want a good groom for their child
Justifiable
But when did good dowry guarantee a good groom
Then why?

A person who can become
A goat, a dog, a hen, a cow like animal
Which can be sold and bought
How can he become/ be good?

Indian society lacks something
Very badly
“SOCIAL THINKING”
Everyone wants to use influence
Thinks individually even those problems which are bound by society
Society is not made to think as a whole
So the problems are bound to exist…to continue….

Yes,
I take pride
I have put enough efforts since a long time
And also succeeded to some extent
To bring the process into action
“SOCIAL THINKING”
I am not the one who will jump over being seen on TV or in newspaper etc.,
But, definitely, I feel, I must look good

KARMASYEKAM THASYA DEVASYA SEVA
All the work one does is but the service of god


SOLLU PULLAMMA KATHA

April 25 1999
I said I attended her marriage
I was sitting there unhurt
In a penance mood
What god had not allowed to me
Is definitely good for me
No regrets, no sorrow
I was sitting there

Then came DS
And when he was posing with the pair
Of course she was looking at me
And
When he was on the stage
Daani moham intha peddadai poyindi
Pride
Edo great achievement laaga
Idedo aakaasa raaju koothuru
Devathalu deeni pellikochhaaru
Anattu
No one can be truly happy with what is not in them

The cause of her happiness
On her wedding
Was not her hub!
But the guest
BAD IDEA ABOUT LIFE
Thank god, I missed her.

This is what I said in my mind
Inka veedu jeevitham lo gelavadu
Because she was taking pride in him
“urimi urimi urumu oori meedha padindhanta”

daani gulaki adi chesukundi
neeku dikku leka nuvvu oorukunnav
vaadi thappenti
Card ichhi rammante pelliki vachhaadu

“Thappe” – aa age lo mind set alaage untundi
Two times I tried to throw him
How many people and how much money destroyed the twin towers
On 9-11
I forgot her
But not my target
He must be thrown
(See what type of silly reasons people make ‘to hate’
Including me . . .. Once upon a time)

With support of caste votes and alms of the Muslims
Veedu gelichipoyaadu

2009 – mana priorities change
Mind set change
mana pani edo manam chesukovaali
koodu gudda, annam pappu sangathi choosukovaali
ishtam kashtam nashtam ivemi manaku vaddu
chalte jaanaa .. . OO…OO – lucky ali song.

But, GOD
My requisition was pending with him
“DUNIYA banaane waale.
Kya tere mann me samaayi
thoone kahe ko duniya banaayi” –famous song of Rk, may be sung by mukesh.
GOD said
Child, just open your mouth
Miracles will happen
God Choose me
To fire the first shot
The deciding shot
Rest is history
The giant was thrown.

If you ask “dil se”
God will help
Oopar wale ke ghar mein
Dher hai, andher nahi
…. Because
There is only ONE divinity
And billions trillions zillions of creatures
Wishing something
‘WAITING LIST’ tho rahega hee
Actually it had come fast
But, by that time I have forgotten my wish.

Even the Arabs
They got petrol and prosperity only after waiting for 1300 years
So,
When you pray god for something
THINK WELL
Whether you would require it after ten years
Whether you would require it for a lifetime
Because
By the time he sends it
You may not feel for it


MOTHER

It is participation once
A man becomes father of a child.
That way
He can father many thousands in a year
Even lakhs
With the presently available technology

But a woman can mother
Only one child (if not twins etc.,)
In an year

After carrying the baby for nine months in her womb
A child becomes something more than relation to the mother
AN HABIT
Hence mothers are the most loved among parents

Ask any mother
How much she had spoken
If not by words, by heart
With her new infant
About her dreams, feelings, happiness, sadness
Although she knows
She does not want to believe
Her best friend
Her child
The new human that had grown inside her body
Like a plant is grown from soil
Does not understand
What she says
But
Still she wants to share
Her feelings
Which she was/may be unable to express to anyone
With her little angel
Poor or rich, strong or weak, literate or illiterate
Mother is the same
Innocent mother.
MOTHER.
This was my little observation about the great being

And yesterday I observed a Marathi girl crying AAYEE…
Muslim children cry ammee
And Telugu kids cry ammaa
Why in pain, we cry so.
It is a habit,
HABIT BY BIRTH

Try to pull a plant from the soil
It is hardly fixed, that is the strength of the mother-child relation

Father is the farmer
But mother is the earth

Fathers are good
But fathers can never be mothers
At least in Indian society

Even in my life
My father drank
My father beat my mother
He smoked
He went with many
He left us
But
Mother – was a constant support
Whether she is abled or disabled or unabled
She wanted to fight for her child
Mother Mother Mother


JUDGE

1:00 A.M.


It was in 2005
My first thought when I understood your pop becoming my DIL (Dad In Law) was
Achhe bakre mile hai
And of course that was against my TRUE CHARACTER
Those were worse days of my life
Worse than what happened to my life due to disturbance in my home during childhood
I was not real
Not true
Not good
Not fine
Nothing was going right with me . . ..

Actually I felt after marriage life was going to be wonderful
I will go to gym regularly and will get meals in time.
Because HEALTH, and then knowledge have been my topmost priorities
And my mother was always in her complaining about my dad
And those fools have finished their lives thus (I repent saying this)
And
My dads haste to sell me
It was not concern, care or love
But sales
My dad wanted to sell me (he was in the influence of his concubine and I hate WEAK MEN . . .swami vivekananda quotes STRENGTH IS LIFE weakness is death. YES, I would prefer to die (or kill) than to become weak)
That’s all
Marriage was like
Falling into the stove from the pan
“Penam pai nundi poyyilo padadam” antaaru kadaa
Absolutely degraded in every way spiritually, mentally, physically….
O.K.
My mother was torturing her (she shouts a lot, I have been bearing it since three decades)
But I was a constant support and solace
If she felt like crying, I was filling my eyes
And always told her now we are kids to one another
I do not mind you kidding with me.
So my care and concern was so tender
I never let her to feel bored
Or feel alone
I made her to laugh hours together
And of course all material feelings satisfied better than many people of my status
And she never tried to understand this
Nor her parents tried to explain
After all I too was a kid compared to their age
My parents were ever negligent (*peace be upon them)
She and her parents were adamant, sadistic, and foolish….
Closed their brain and of course their heart was never open for me (I am happy for that)
I always tried to make her understand that life is going to be different in future
After five years it will be different, after ten years it will be different and after twenty years and so and so
TODAY WILL NOT COME AGAIN
And she too said I WAS GOOD but, my mother.
For the sake of the whims of wife I cant leave my mother* to suffer
To fate
Which was already bad
But
For no mistake a good heart was broken once again
“STUPID PEOPLE DESERVE NO LOVE”
And I was always a GOOD PERSON
I am
And
I will be
Because
I know pain
And do not believe in passing it to anyone else
The problem with my father was negligence
And
The problem with me was & is, over caring
But she and her parents (her parents must be blamed more)
Were throwing tantrums
For very little things (of course due to my mother)
She was intolerant to my mother – my mother is bad, not wicked.
I even suggested how she must adjust with my mother
And stood by her regarding any complaints from my mother
I WAS, I AM, WILL BE. ALWAYS GOOD
And I have a bad mouth when angry (gift of my dad)
And it was the petrol in the fire THEY ensured never extinguished
And I never lost or lose my patience
Before excusing five-ten blunders
And
I lost something (at that time)
But they lost a lot
SANTHOSH

I must say this and even take pride
I am always balanced, precise, disciplined
In certain and many aspects
GOD
Thanks
I am still alive
STRONG
And when I say her that she lost NEWLY WED life
She does not want to CONFESS.
She hates my mother much more bitterly
(she is married to me, not to my mother .. . .and when I am OK then it is evident she is being stupid)
And I don’t give a damn NOW
THOSE WHO ARE HABITUATED TO BLAME OTHERS WILL NEVER BE HAPPY
But I am determined to be happy.
And I WILL BE

And
When on that NAAGULA PANCHAMI
‘MASAKALI masakali MASAKALI masakali
Nee enaka aa porini esukoni
o
thippukuntu
oopukuntu
Serious gaa
choosthu velthunte
……avune nee facelo ekkade oka puttu machha untundi…..
adi koodaa
venakki thirigi
appude naa manasu cheppindi
nenu correct gaa
ilaanti daani kosame vethukuthunnaa
ani

MUDDHA BANTHI POOLU PETTI
MOGALI REKULU MEDANU CHUTTI
HAMSALAA NADICHI VACHHE CHITTAMAA
…
My SUPER GURU permits me
FOUR ladies
No prostitution
And I am capable
But I will not require
I strongly feel so
If you are with me

Nee lo naaku oka inspiration undi
Nee thella mokham pai
erra bottu choosthe
edo power
naa eda loyallo nundi (from deep inside me)
nannu laagi nattu gaa anipistundi
..
aparichithudu
Type lo
evado bayataku vachhi
Era nee abba
ee religious perversions entiraa
chettha naa kodakaa
mee thaathala peru munchadaaniki puttaavuraa
pichhi pichhi aalochanalu cheyakunda
sakkagundu
ilaa anipistundi

Body correct gaane untundi
kaani
naa body lo nundi naa image ni laagi
gira gira thippi
banda kesi kotti
buddhigaa koorchopettinattu anipistundi
then,
I become a devout HINDU
“Hare Raama Hare Raama
Raama Raama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare”

O naa
Hrudayeswari
Praneswari
Malleswari
‘malleswarive madhuraasala manjarive
mantraaksharive . . . .
thenevu nuvvo thene teegavo
thele dela LALANA
. . . .
polikalo pasi baalikave
chura katthula choopulunna
And
I fell in love TRULY
“TRUE LOVE”
I believed that…
FROM YOU I COULD GET SUCH INTENSE LOVE WHICH I WANT TO FEEL
But
Now
I am no more that kid
Now
I am IN FORM
The TRUE ME
I can support myself
Nothing can disturb me
I don’t want heartbreak once more
NO MORE
No
I don’t want to attach to anything/anyone so much that I will cry being kept away
But
SWEET HEART
I LOVE YOU
It has become a DEFAULT SETTING

03:00 A.M
















No comments: