ever seen the depiction of shri krishna tulabaaram
in drama or t.v or film somewhere like that
do you remember it
just try to recollect
WHAT IS THE MESSAGE
in that story
ever bothered to find out WHAT IS THE MESSAGE
YES
there is a great message
a message which is far more potential
than what i was made to know
and surprisingly
the indepth and potential message
was uncovered to me by a muslim
who might not know anything about this story
and you know he said not a word
and i heard not a word
BUT I GOT THE MESSAGE
HOW ?
see i went to have tea at a stall
and there the man was sitting with crossed legs
with a posture seeming arrogant and awkward
but the moment he happened to see me at that place
dont know
what he felt
he came to a posture, something like ATTENTION
very polite, gentle, respectful
but something which was genuine and good
done with a good heart
WHY?
i wondered WHY
why he felt behaving like that
and i understood the message
the greatest message in 'SHRI KRISHNA TULABAARAM'
ofcourse made to realise to me, by a muslim.
and this is the quality that makes me irresistible.
but i felt one thing : why i must be MORE RESPONSIBLE
in whatever i do, i think, i feel, i behave
I shall tell you very personally, But its a great message.
A MESSAGE I MUST KEEP TO HEART
LIKE LIFE
"praanam laaga"
"shraddhavaan labhathe gnaanam, tatparaha samyatendriya
gnaanam labdwaa paraam shanthim achirenaadi gachhathi "
IF YOU CONCENTRATE, YOU GET KNOWLEDGE,
AND KNOWLEDGE GIVES THE ETERNAL PEACE
"ETERNAL PEACE"
WIPRO - applying thought
yesterday here I stopped everything
ABHINAV BHARAT
This was a hindu radical society started by Savarkar
I got the info from wikipedia
One of my friend was asking about this to me today
As of now, it seems, there are some strange and weird news are in circulation regarding this organization to the extent of my knowledge.
As of this age, I believe, terrorism and violence are no answers to the problems faced by the world as a whole.
But you know when I was in my teens I volunteered, to go to the north east to work for some extreme organization.
But violence is no solution, because NO GOD OR RELIGION CAN EXIST BY WIPING OUT THE HUMANKIND.
I remember a strange incidence, that I remember when I was in class five.
One of my bench mate who happens to be from some other religion.
How I brain washed him not to eat beef and convinced him to paste a photo of Saraswati (goddess) and that good fellow followed so loyally. I told him that his brain becomes like the bhains if he eats it. And the fellow was so desperate to become as clever as SANTHOSH. You know few of my classmates used to call me CALCULATOR because I was so fast.
Actually his parents idea was to make their child clever by making him to sit with a clever kid.. but that is what I made of him
GOD
their parents were so disgussed with the strange behaviour of their child and found to their astonishment
. what I made of him .. . that they made him to sit so much away from me and he almost stopped talking or even coming anywhere near me or my way .. BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS SCOLDED AND PUNISHed.
And the fellow son of a well known business family in the town now wears a thick beard. I just laugh in my inside how it was in childhood. Actually I did not even know to myself what I taught him but he followed. I WAS ALWAYS INFLUENTIAL. And ofcourse sincere too.
I HAVE READ SOMEWHERE and felt that it was a good idea
To divide time into three parts
Part 1. FOR SELF
Part 2. FOR THE FAMILY
Part 3. FOR THE SOCIETY
And here I have an idea (NOT IDEA a method)
If you want to instantly increase your strengths STRENGTHS as good as four fold in a single day.
JUST FOLLOW THIS
Wake up early in brahmi- muhurtham that is before SIX in the morning
FRESH UP AND MEDITATE
Follow the same for all the timings that coincide with the AARTI TIMINGS of saibaba
FRESH UP AND MEDITATE
And for the whole day SPEAK-ONLY-WHEN-MOST-REQUIRED.
But follow the FRESH UP AND MEDITATE process with strict timing as mentioned
Put alarm! (6-12-6-10)
And one greatest hint in freshing up
THE NOSE
Clean it as BEST as possible
There must not be any disturbance from there
Because LORD KRISHNA describes breathing as YAGNAM in the geetha
So breathing is a continuous YAGNAM a human being carries out through out the life time
Every time you meditate don't forget to give utmost attention to CLEANING THE NOSE to the best satisfaction level.
And please note I DON'T MEAN TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN
But it is such a vital note
Certain religious texts have gone to the extent of saying that ALL THE EVILS EXIST IN THE NOSE. Although it is ridiculed. IT IS TRUE to a good great and ultimate extent.
THERE MUST NOT BE ANY DISTURBANCES IN THE CONDUCT OF YAGNAM
After all we clean the mouth we take food and water then, why not pay attention to the most important way the breathing path the path of life THE NOSE. Is it not true.
If you are brushing the MOUTH two times a day then, the NOSE (the breathing path) deserves to be CLEANED atleast fourtimes. I FEEL SO. No. BELIEVE yes BELIEVE SO.
YES IT IS A BELIEF nose has to be more clean than the mouth. because at the most we may eat four times a day but we breathe EVERY SECOND.
Astonishing facts are always like that.
And for the people who are interested only in mockery and ridicule are making big fools of their self. Because there are religious texts, written by great scholars which STRESS on keeping the NOSE HYGIENE.
And even you ask any renowned pandit, how important it is to do the MANTRA UCHHARAN with GAATRA SHUDDHI and even people from any religion lay stress on this aspect.
NAME-SAKE that is how people follow religious aspects be it any religion. BUT IF YOU FOLLOW you are bound to get astonishing results.
As a GOOD FRIEND the BEST GIFT I feel I could give you is PEACE and REAL HAPPINESS
I am not always in a good and powerful mode and when I am in, I only think why I cant be like this always and forever. EVERY MOMENT.
WISHING YOU A LOT OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS
We do not always get things worth keeping forever
and when we get, we need to just grab and hold on tight
Chaala vishayaalu ikkada discuss cheyyalenu
But
If I were Krishna, you must be my Tulasi.
(the whole world need not feel like me)
And heres a joke ( thu lassi hai )
A good friend forever
Santhosh
*hope you know but MEDITATION IS NOTHING BUT SITTING QUIET ofcourse keeping the mind QUIET.
fresh up (especially the Nose) sit in the VAJRASAN posture - that is on the knees and take long rhythmic quiet breathe - keep away from every thought. you have to be silent from inside - BE AWARE BREATHING IS YAGNAM so do it as commitedly as you do pooja - FOUR TIMES IN A DAY and remember SPEAK-ONLY-WHEN-MOST-REQUIRED-FOR-THE-WHOLE-DAY. see the great results. A DAY MIGHT HAVE CHANGED A WHOLE LIFE. (DO THE PROCESS PREFERABLY BEFORE MEALS)
please dont take personally, i am sharing valuable info., i gathered from SOMEWHERE ELSE. I am well aware EVERY ONE HAVE THEIR OWN METHODS.
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment