10:44p.m
COMMUNISM
It is hardly something over a century
Karl marx proposed the theory of Communism
And now there are many branches of it
Mainly
Marxism, Leninism, Maoism, etc., etc.,
They can exist as ONE
And they want to unite HUMANITY.
When it is for the good of human society
Then why it cant be one
It can’t be
And when there are differences
There will be divisions
And competition among people to lead the divisions
And to prove there division is right, great etc., etc,
And a never-ending chaos
For the selfishness of a few, all societies suffers
In confusion
One of the famous quotes of NTR
“I am the first Naxalite”
I heard during my childhood
How in the village
They used to tell great stories about ANNALU
@ gutta dongalu
And their goodness
Their activities were prevalent in
The forest area of
Chintakunta, Mosra, Nasurullabad, Peddagutta @ bada pahad etc., etc.,
The places in proximity to our village
It was a genuine revolution derived from real pain
From the atrocities of doraswamyam
Made in India – revolution
As long as they were on the tongues of the people
As long as they enjoyed the respect of the people
They were there
Strong
Now
They are mere mercenaries
The toys of the ISI
On Indian soil
Although
They have lost ground in Andhra pradesh
They are strong in other states
But one thing
Atleast
People like me
Never miss
To observe
The naxalites always held prominence
In Indian conditions
“I am the first naxalite” the famous quote of NTR – the great.
He took the support of the naxalites – the erstwhile PWG
And again in the year 1989
Marri Chenna Reddy lifted the ban on naxalites
And even permitted them to conduct public rallies
And I remember
When balladeer Gaddar came to give his performance
There were huge rushes in the polytechnic ground
The ground was very large then
And never before
And never again there were such rushes in that ground
Even when people were brought on rent
It was a voluntary congregation
And I adore the VIPLAVA GEETHAALU
If not all, some
Because they are very close to truth and reality
They show the real India
What we hear in filmi songs is imagination and exaggeration
The songs show us many things we do not know
Isuka vesthe raalanantha JANAM
That is called public support
No YS, No babu, No Chiru meeting ever had such rushes
That too voluntary
That was the sincere naxalism
The practical: By the people, of the people, for the people.
I also remember the oratory of a naxalite
When I was returning from tution
He was held by the police of three town
And he came on to the road
And started giving speech
And people gathered around him
As if it were a film shooting
I was seven/eight years old
I did not understand anything he spoke
But some intense feeling of commitment to some principles in his voice caught my mind
Now
You search with a high mass light
Nothing of such ideology can be found among them
Now they know only blasting bombs
And
I can bet his voice was more powerful than any bomb
It was a voice that can move
Because I still remember
People watching and hearing
His expressions and words like dumb-dolls
He was least affected by the abusive words of the police there
To interrupt him
He went on and on
And I remember my baabai who came to take me
It was around 9 p.m
Saying
Idu pedda jaadu gaadunnaadu raa
To his friend
After marri chenna reddy
In 2004 it was turn of YSR
Who was very soft with them
And
Even KCR wanted their blessings
Whatever may be their personal agenda
They were in talks with the communists (mao)
And
It always happened
With the 2009 exception
The side that had communists won the elections
And it was
During congress rule
The Dora’s due to their infighting
Raked the paatha basthi allarlu
So that they could destabilize their own party CM
Communal tensions is the gift of the congress to this nation
It is a tree, which was sown, watered and made into plant by the congress
And the BJP made it a tree.
And in the recent bhainsa tensions
The CM merely wanted the tensions to continue
And the division to exist
By every move he made
Because that is congress culture
I hate their vulture culture
And again in 1992
Demolition of Babri masjid
(communalism took over communism IN MY MIND)
It was a innocent, not well informed, immature move
I remember
How innocently
I questioned our muslim tenant
Thummal uncle
“muslims are such rogues
They are against the temple
Even when their masjid will be placed safely by cranes in some other place
This was my idea / what I heard
And no one was a fanatic
But they were just donating for the construction of the temple
The women who were giving the aarti
Did not all the story encircling with the activity in which they were involving
It was mere devotion – not hatred
They were doing the same what they do when muslims bring PEERS
Showing devotion
And small donations
I remember, I paid 1Re 25Ps
My intention or the intention of many people around
Was not of hurting
And no one even imagined that.
No one knew where
What was going to happen
And when I brought that discussion before him
I remember his dumb looks
How he just went inside
To avoid any words with me
He was not angry
But
He was hurt
Now I feel it
HE WAS HURT
It was a new experience to him from me
He was like a big brother
And it was his younger brother Allauddin uncle
I started going to polytechnic ground
He was practicing for police selections
So he used to take me along with him
They encouraged us better than our own maamus
Now I can clearly understand that
SILENT UNSEEN TEARS
Not in desperation, but on how good relations could be spoiled
Without both parties having no individual complaints or grudge
And
I used to go to shaakha
At that time
So they asked to introduced some newer members
And
You know whom I took
KHASIM
Their nephew
Now he is in police and same as that of my age
And then there they were spitting
Some thing like hatred
And
I said sorry to him
My intention was doing exercise and getting well
Not hatred
But he simply said
I came for you
And I don’t mind
That was it
At that time
In television they used to telecast
Ads
By students and celebrities against communalism
And I misunderstood it
I felt how can they give ads against communism
And
I have to refer the dictionary
And
It was then
I came to know that such feeling exist
Communism does not believe in god
So, I do not believe in communism
- this was Gandhi’s opinion on communism
I too feel the same but with logic and rationale
That is
For human kind
Religion is an ancient habit
And communism is a very recent one
And
I love silence, not music
But I took refuge with music
To avoid the noises of my home
Thus, a better noise replaced
The worst noises
I used to hear all kinds of music
Atleast 2-3 hours a day
Now
I don’t find any interest
It is almost more than an year
SILENCE has become DEAR to me
All this was to tell about GADDAR GARJANa
I heard good number of these songs
They express the true pain
The ground realities
About that part of the society which we do not know
ü Sirimalle chettu kinda lachhi mammo lachhi mamma. Nuvu sina boyi koosunnaav endukammo endukamma
ü INDRAVELLI kondallo dandu puttindi nestama raava (I happened to go to this place as part of my field work)
ü O aruna pathaakamaa, chekonumaa red salute, shrama jeevula kethanamaa chekunumaa red salute
ü Gangollam mem baaboi, mem gaaribolam mem baaboi, maa rakthamantha dhaara posi railu pattalestaamu (gang-men are those people responsible to keep the tracks in condition for the trains to run: Ever seen the dirt and filth on the tracks in stations. Now imagine their pain if possible. And whenever I am on train and see these people at work anywhere DIL SE ‘I salute them’)
ü Ee nela manadira, aa ningi manadiraa…ever green song…suitable in any context, to anyone. My favourite RED SONG because when I am on the road and I think of financial security and my possessions. This song simply plays in my mind)
ü Ee nela manadiraa, aa ningi manadira, company endiro…manager endiro aani peekudendiro….gutta manadi chettu manadi …hha
ü Jam jambal bari jai kaala jhari ….mandi leni maanu leni mandiraala naduma…
ü Pailam koduko, koduko komuranna jara…pallello china doralu, patnamlo pedda doralu..
ü Bandenaka bandi katti, padahaaru ballu gatti, a bandle vastav kodako naijaamu sarkaroda, suttu muttu surya peta, natta naduma nalla gonda …(it was the deshmuks, patels, patwaris etc., etc., who were torturing the poor peasants and sucking their blood and most of them were hindus..and PV. NARSIMHA RAO clearly mentions in his biography how all these people changed from their sherwani’s, roomi topi’s, tehjeeb etc., to khaddar and captured the rule …and now they want to make NIZAM alone the culprit. Of course we can still celebrate September 17th as DEMOCRACY DAY – which again the congress govt want to avoid so that all reasons of divisions exist, and it could flourish)
ü Godaari godaari
Oho paaret godaari
Chuttu neellu unna
Chukka dorakani
edaari naa bhoomi
Naadi telangana bhoomi
(This is one song, which made me to shed tears)
ü Indiramma dorala raajyam malli vachhindiro …
ü Ore congress odo nee kapata neethi thelisi paaye
Ore dopidi kodako nee roopamento thelisi paaye
Raja neethi ledantu neethi maalina voda
Na nara na …nara na nana
Rythu lekka gosi katti
Netthiki roomaalu sutti
Kaalla bobbalu soopi
Kaajestivi ootlanni
Dora swamyaaniki, prajaswamya baddamugaa
Cheppu debba thagilindi
Chempa chellumannadi
NTR raaka thone
IDI NIJAM
And
It is evident
From the time YSR came back to power
The congress is the enemy of the
Middle class and backward classes (BC’s)
All his actions have been to break the backbone of the middle class
Because they are congress doralu
They don’t like any one trying to grow or stand up
They just like people begging
And uski MAAKI…
In 1989 – during the congress regime
There were paatha basthi allarlu
BJP was nowhere at that time
That is the real color of the dorala party
And now the MIM boils with that party
And people want to celebrate
Nizam vimochana
But TELANGANA
Did not get vimochana
Even now there are thousands who die
With hunger, diarrhea, malaria, epidemics, contaminated water, polluted air etc., etc.,
YS is no less wicked thing
Why did he try to make foreigners of non-telanganaites,
Can he say sonia is a foreigner?
Then how can an Indian born become foreigner?
Because
I faced that
In one of our meeting
One of the state manager was from kurnool(rayalaseema)
Inspired by YS
He was saying hey telangana and making comments on my colleagues
And was back biting about me. That telangana fellow is excelling etc.,
And to his bad luck
Once
He said endi gitla gatla..To me
Aani daridram kaali
And I simply retaliated
YS OKA DONGA LANJA KODUKU
Nuvvu YS laaga anukuntunnaava
And he understood (thitta pora munda kodaka)
TELANGAANA ki bichham adukovadaaniki vasthaara meerantha.. .
Endukante?
Kopam vastundi
Anyaayamga evaru maataladoddu
I felt as if
From there I will go to Hyderabad and meet KCR
Mai kidhar bhi jaa saktha hai, I CAN get access.
Sanki aadmi hai PASHUPATHI – AGHORAADHI PATHI
SHAT SHAT SHATHA VIDHA – ASHTA DIGBANDHANA
So as to pledge my devotion
I am very sensitive
In KRISHNA film of RAVITEJA
Because of the strife between
The lagadapati rajagopal and madhu goud, sarve satyanarayana
They inserted a dialogue
“Rowdism puttindi bejawadalo”
Lanja koduku
After that I did not watch his movies
Kaani… monna edo laagesindi
Nuvve nemo
Apun aisaach hai
Sab nazar me raktha hai
Sab suntha hai
Sab dektha hai
Waqt aane par chhaapa maartha hai
Jaisa EAGLE
Never under estimate ONE
JESUS
MOHAMMED
VALMIKI MAHARISHI
VYASA MAHARISHI
BUDDHA
These are all ONE and only ONE entity
Didn’t they make the difference?
And if your feeling is genuine
Whatever you are
However you are
You can make the difference
ONE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
“PAIN WILL NOT ALLOW US TO BE PEACEFUL OR SILENT”
And regarding the ELECTION results
I do not like going wrong
I guessed only 100 for TD
But 40 plus for PRP
But Chiru failed there
Were he was expected to show muscle
THE GODAVARI DISTRICTS
Which have around forty assembly seats
Even YS contemplated on contesting from one the constituencies in this area
Because of the 40% Christian population
KAAPU Christians did not support CHIRU
But
CHRISTIAN kaapu’s supported YS
Also
YS was able to retain Hindu REDDY’S (by showing the boochi of social justice of chiru)
But Naidu lost his kamma CHRISTIANS to YS.
Some kammas were pulled by Lok satta
And
Again the moment JP narayan started his Lok satta party
I told my friend
It is to hijack the communist votes
And he had done it successful
These are just facts
Nothing personal
KULA MATHAALA GEETHALA JOCHHI
PANJARAANA KATTU BADANU NENU
NIKHILA LOKAMETLU NIRNAYINCHINA
NAAKU THARUGU LEDU, VISHWA NARUDA NENU
I will not change this idea, for a lifetime; I think so.
For one thing I must applaud YS
For his integrity towards his BIBLE
He is a follower.
He is not a Christian, for the sake of it.
And
Mr. Naidu and Chiru
Don’t know what they were holding.
(na jaane kya… pakadke baithe the)
Now coming back to communism
No- show
No- media support
No- money
Full suppression
Still they exist . . ..
Why?
The govts have always failed to differentiate between
“HUNGER & ANGER”
And in my degree college
On 6th December 1996
All the Muslim students boycotted the college (they were playing cricket)
I was wearing skullcap
And sporting a black ribbon
I was looked down and mocked upon as a mad fellow
By my friends
And I am no weak heart
I can defend what I believe
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DIVISIVE POLITICS
This is were I am close to the communists
(Congress is the master, of divisive politics; BJP is just a bachhaa_)
Of course, I have sympathy towards Hindus when they feel insecure.
I do not believe in
This is the only thing
That is the only thing
CONCEPTS
I like to be free to CHOOSE
What I need
Woolen in winter
Cotton in summer
Plastic coat in rain
And
If a stupid who slept in winter and woke up in summer
Asks me to continue in wool
Now that’s the joke
By demolishing the masjid, Hinduism has not been reformed
No good had happened to Hindus
It is only after that incident India suffered the fiercest EARTH QUAKES
BABUR was a bastard
But his days are gone
People of that century are dead
Rotted and decayed in their graves
What was the need to hurt
The feelings of the present
The living people
When did Lord Ram
Send a telegram/ fax/email/etc.,
To the mischief mongers
To go and demolish the masjid
When did he become so weak?
That he needed the help of karsevaks
Can any human being ever help god
And
For the muslims MASJID is not god
God does not require a building to stay in
In no part of the masjid god exists
It is only a building to offer prayers without disturbance
And it can be built anywhere
But . . .
Many, & I understand /know a solution acceptable TO BOTH THE PARTIES (i.e., the common people)
BUT…the leaders of different divisions will not like to lose their individual importance
WE THE PEOPLE MUST REALISE -this.
At last it is a national problem
The designer of Hinduism
The Brahman (I mean the specialist…most of them are like RMP docs)
Knows all this very well
But
Now they are not leading the Hindu’s
They are just following.
And here ends
My story
Polaala nanni
Halaala dunni
Balam dharithriki
Bali kaavinche
Gharma jalaaniki
Karma jalaaniki
Gharma jalaaniki
Khareedu katte
Sharaabu ledoi
(There is no accountant who can estimate the value of the farmers sweat)
Ide adanu
Lenin kathanu
Rachincheda nenu
Lenin nedu ledu
Choodu
Janam lo unnaadu
These are the starting words of a SRI SRI’s translation from Russian.
I read a lot of sri sri
But now it is too late
I am getting strained
Also feeling sleepy
And tomorrow
Planning another LONG WALK
I can think like this only
I love you
Make and keep
Healthy HABITS
“Good health endows true beauty”
Good night
Sweet heart
02:25 A.M
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment