Friday, June 18, 2010

JO BOLE SO NIHAAL

VOTE FOR PEACE
votefourpeace.blogspot.com
voteforpeace.blogspot.com not available


Iddhokkate mana slogan

SAAMAAJIKA NYAAYAM SAMAAJAME THECHHU KOVAALI EVARU THEESUKU RAARU
deentlo agravarnaalu anabadevaarini koodaa kalupuku povaali
nava telangana party MANA PARTY chesina thappu idhe
inkokati YOUTH ki placement ivvaali
anni musali parteeley ayithe elaa



Nammukovaalsindi devunni
Manushulanu kaadhu
Ye samasyalu, Ye avasaraalu lenivaadu
Yevarru blackmail cheyyalenivaadu
DEVUDU OKKADE

Sabb kuch seekhaa humne
Na seekhi bayimaani
Sach hai duniya waalo
Ke hum hai anaadi

For all your days prepare
And meet them ever alike
When you are the anvil, bear
When you are the hammer, strike – APJ Kalam in WINGS OF FIRE

Some earn rs. Two hundred a day
Some earn rs. Five hundred a day
Some earn thousand and more
Some in tens of thousands

By letting a hole in her body even a prostitute earns money
There are millionaires among prostitutes
even hijdas earn thousands everyday

just c.m post miss ayina srinivas garu entha baadha paduthuntaaru
leka leka MLA ayi, future lo C.M avvalanukunna yendala anna entha baadha paduthunda vachhu

ippudu dabbu unna vaallu chaala mandhi contest chesthaaru
kaani okkare kadhaa gelichedhi

Life is not meant only to earn money
Work for god, work for good and be happy

Khoon chala khoon chala…. This is a song from one of Amirs film

The junoon the josh will not subdue
This Friday I really spent that way, for which even TIME FEELS RESPECTED

I am definitely in the fray
And my publicity will have NO AUDIO VISUAL EFFECTS

Because I don’t have money
And I don’t require
I will not use pocket
ONLY HEART – HEAR IT

Thondarapaatulo
Manishi
Eppudu
Thappu
Chestaadu

KARMANY EVADHIKARAS TE MA PHALESU KADACHANA
MA KARMA PHALA HETUR BHUR MA TE SANGO STV AKARMANI
= you have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty.

Public must be the high command
Public must be the party
A political party can only give ticket
Only the public decides who must represent them
And it is for the educated and knowledged among us
Who are responsible to awaken the ignorant, illiterate, innocent masses

I am steadfast
And I assume this election
As a contest between IGNORANCE and KNOWLEDGE
Between CLARITY and CONFUSION
People definitely have the buddhi@ akal
And If god wishes, Politicians will realize

PAPER CHADUVUTHAAM
BAADHA PADATHAAM
BAYATAKU RAAMU
MAARPU ELA VASTUNDI
MURIGIPOTHUNNAAM MANAMU
Sadd rahe hai apun
SADD RAHE HAI

SANTHOSH: This youth does not have the character of saddan
HOPE there are MANY like me in this town
Saddnaa nahi

This is no new thing for mr. Chandra babu
He shamelessly plays wicked games
It was evident in 1999 in nizamabad
And the same filthy games he played in 2009 at kamareddy, bhainsa etc.,
PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET

Why the hell we need a regional national party
Now the Telangana TDP leaders? Seem to be the BIGGEST BUFFOONS
Mr. naidu is working with an agenda to make
Telangana to Seemaandhra just as Bangladesh was to Pakistan before 1971

Telangaana shavam ayithe daanni peekkoni thinadaaniki kooda naidu ready gaa unnaadu
Idhe nijam

DEVUNI MUNDU DEYYAM AATALU SAAGAVU: oopar tera baap sab dekh raha hai Chandra babu naidu

(my personal favouritism to sr. NTR will not change)

I am still bound to work
To the end of
Cheel bhains politics
Cunning naidu politics
If god wishes
PEACE WILL PREVAIL


Adi Dravidian
Adi Aryan
The purest form of Aryans or Dravidians are almost extinct
Everything in INDIA is now cross breeded
SANKARA JAATHI

Balaji came south and became dark colored
Shivji went to north and became white Amaranth

I am not entering with a temporary idea
But a long term vision
PEACEFUL & PLEASANT INDIA
I am entering GLOBAL POLITICS

If god wishes.
Anything is possible
I am a PROGRESSIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE HINDU
I do not intend to damage but I definitely want to repair HINDUISM

There had not been a single terrorist incidence in U.S after 9-11
And I wish such SECURITY in my BELOVED INDIA

Gokul chat one boy from nzb died
26-11, mumbai one girl from nzb died
Constable RAMESH is no ones relative in nzb
So we are indifferent
IS THIS RIGHT ATTITUDE?
And
We are comfortable because they are not our relatives

26-11, MUMBAI attacks have disturbed me a lot
I was surfing the internet like a mad fellow
What could be the solution to terrorism, IN MY NATION
I happened to find this site THERELIGIONOFPEACE
It is an Islamic hate site

There they were mocking that Mohammed used to clean nose
I realized what Mohammed was doing was right
These stupid Jews did not realize it even in thousands years
AN UNCLEAN NOSE IS THE GATEWAY OF DEVILS
Every human BEING is a LIVING YAGNA

Again they have given that mohammed used to eat seven dates every morning to ward off evil spirits
Yes, it is meant to activate the SEVEN CHAKRAS of the body
To bring one CENTRE OF GRAVITATION in the body
If the SPINAL CORD which holds the SEVEN CHAKRAS is not in form
Then everything goes out of order
ASK ANY MODERN DOCTOR

To bring one centre of gravity in the body HINDUS do pradakshinas
Just like a TOP which spins have one centre of gravity and when the centre of gravity gets disturbed the TOP falls.

VUJU is what we follow as SHAT KARMA

Sajda is YOGA MUDRA: It increases blood circulation to the brain, and keeps us in a pleasant mood. It can even increase AYUSHU. It also increase more oxygen availability to all the CHAKRAS. Even small children do it in sleep involuntarily.

Rakat is SAMA KONASANAM

Of course, HINDUISM has everything but WHEN WE DO NOT FOLLOW, who is the culprit?

And many such things
And everywhere they were wrong
They aim at inculcating hatred
I STARTED RESPECTING & LOVING ISLAM MORE & MORE
I do not say every Arabic named muslim is good: Definitely everything in islam is good to the extent of my Knowledge.
Of course, there are certain things in QURAN which I am unable to agree but TIME WILL ANSWER. Now I am only thirty three

I made a lot of comparisons ISLAM vs. other religions
Islam had been at conflict with different religions, in differently parts of the world
(actually other religions are in conflict with islam)

GALILEO, SOCRATES, and many WISE MEN were called fools because they believed the right things. No one can kill the TRUTH.



I don’t want to divide
I must take EACH & EVERY ONE into count
When they exist, they must be counted.
Divided we fall, UNITED WE STAND
ONLY THEN, WE CAN IMPLEMENT: DIRECT ACTION FOR TELANGANA
Commissions will become omissions
PEACE BE UPON ALL: PEACE SHALL PREVAIL

TELANGANA or a TERRORISM FREE INDIA is possible only when all people THINK and BEHAVE towards one motive and that is PEACE.

I am aiming distinction
Means I am not depending only on one particular group or caste
I am not a stupid like….
Even if I am getting one vote less than total of all other contestants
I shall deem it as defeat
And I HEAR MY HEART more than anything else in this world.
DIL SE….
I believe that the public is not herds of sheep
PUBLIC IS NOT HERDS OF SHEEP
And as of now I am interested in ONLY POLITICS
Not religious publicity @ matha prachaaram

I am not that gira hua
Who would use great religious aspects for petty purposes
But only thing is that one who knows something is better than the ignorant
Atleast he will not behave irrationally and illogically
THAT IS I AM.

munthedu neelivvani jala yagnam koraku yaabhai vela kotlu kharchaa?

Chadivina vaadu epudu chedipoledu




*Ekalavya – Dronaacharyudu droham cheyyaledhu: the scientific proof
If you cannot interpret, please do not misinterpret

The story goes like this that EKALAVYA the great tribal warrior
Considered DRONACHAARYA as his guru by heart
And learns archery in front of a mud statue of DRONA
And when they happen to meet DRONA is said to have taken his thumb finger as GURU DAKSHINA. (Index finger, middle finger, ring finger, pinky finger are the other 4)

Any royal family’s common egoistic expectation is that every activity of people in their service must benefit the king and his family, and when WISE DRONA took the thumb finger of EKALAVYA, such ego of the princes was satisfied.

THE FACT IS: ROSARY BEADS are used in EVERY RELIGION to help in MEDITATION. The primary body part working in this process is the THUMB FINGER… modern SCIENTIFIC STUDIES have proved that the 20% OF BRAINS CONCENTRATION POTENTIAL GETS USED IN CONTROLLING THE THUMB FINGER

The purpose of MEDITATION IS TO CONTROL THE MIND FROM WANDERING (the greatest war) ONCE THE THUMB IS IN CONTROL IT MEANS 20% OF BRAIN IS IN CONTROL

SHOWING THUMBS UP signifies-symbolises “CONTROL” this can be noticed when the pilot shows THUMBS UP when planes are taking off.

DRONAACHAARYA did not take the THUMB finger of EKALAVYA to give advantage to ARJUNA (Of course, he satisfied the royal ego of the prince ARJUN)
But as a GENUINE GURU he had corrected the defect of his disciple, thus enabling
EKALAVYA to improve his CONTROL ON MIND and increase CONCENTRATION POWER ON THE AIM rather than wasting it in controlling the thumb finger.

ASK ANY ARCHER: Any finger can shot the bull’s eye if you can CONCENTRATE.
ARCHERY: “the game is not about handling the arrow, the game is about concentration”

DRONA COULD HAVE ASKED THE COMPLETE HAND OR THE FIVE FINGER’S if at all he wanted to harm EKALAVYA

And KUDOS to EKALAVAYA for his faith in his GURU DRONAACHAARYA

Yedho kaanichheyadam: ee attitude sari kaadhu
MANAKI THELIYAKA POTHE CHEPPA KOODADHU

For my Brahmin relatives: WE CANNOT AFFORD to make fools of our self (that is what the fools are trying to do Society must follow the Brahmin and not that a Brahmin must follow the tapori’s)

Shaastrokthamugaa cheyyalenapudu shastram joliki povaddhu
(If you are not scientific don’t handle science – it will become harmful)
RELIGION (DHARMA = what is right) IS THE GREATEST SCIENCE


Once upon a time
HINDUISM was invented for humangood, but now it is exploited for CHEEL BHAINS
Motives

In the early times of civilizations
The temples were something like centres of education, information, laboratories, libraries, etc., all put together

The abhishekham, kalyanam etc., were performed to inculcate and habituate people to such healthy habits like bathing etc.,

Just like people now-a-days follow cine heros
The gods were the heroes
And THE HINDU picture is running for centuries now

People have become mad in later periods
Now we can see they are constructing temples for KHUSBU




*Inspiration from SUNDARA KANDA

Raama* kaaryamathi saahasammani
=Pleasing all is a highly courageous deed: * the all pleasing)

Raakshasa balamathi bhayankaramani
=Those who hate us without a reason are dangerous)

Kapivarudenthati ghanatharudo yani
=How efficient the person is)

Parisheelanaga pampiri surasanu
=Observing you by providing (good experience=surasa)
COMFORT SPOILS MORE THAN DIFFICULTIES

Epudo nannu ninnu mringamani varamosagi mari brahma pampenani
=Your problems are born along with you)

Okarini minchi okaru kaayamu penchiri
=The struggle in tackling a problem)

Shatha yojanamulu vistarinchiri
= hundred plans we make to solve a problem)
(Yojanamulu also means plans)

Painundi suralu thaha thaha laadiri iruvurilo evarido jayamaniri
=God tests humans by means of one another)

….

Kshanamulona angooshta maathrudai mukhamu jochhi veli vachhe vijayudai
= One must be aware, active, conscious while tackling a problem

Ne povale kshanamentho viluvale, nee deevenale naaku varamule
= every second is precious, THE BLESSINGS OF ELDERS IS BOON

pavana kumaruni sahasamu gain deevinche surasa nija roopamu goni
= the world which mocks at you, will applaud when you succeed.

Since my childhood I have heard it hundreds of times. Sung By Sundaradasu gaaru. There is some charm in his particular voice regarding SUNDARA KANDA

I can explain whole of it line by line this much meaningfully, but it is very lengthy.

HEAR WITH A HEART, YOU WILL NEVER MISINTERPRET…. Whether it is gurugranth, bible, quran, geetha – live alone words, not even a letter in them could be wrong. WRONG IS IN OUR MINDS and that is the satanic effect.

FIRSTLY WE MUST HAVE CLARITY IN OUR MIND, AND THEN EVERYTHING APPEARS CLEARLY.




*HUM HONGE KAMIYAAB: Commitment to peace-MANA STRATEGY
GOD IS PEACE
PEACE IS A DIVINE EXPERIENCE



*Issues and non-issues

*MATTI PELLALU PADI KOOLEELA MRUTHI
CELL PHONU PELI PILLA okari MRUTHI
BORU BAAVILO PADI CHANI POYINA CHINNA PILLODU

GENERAL BHOGI LLO manushalanu gorrellaa endhuku tharalistaaru?
Rendu bhogeelu pencha vachhu kadhaa?

VARA KATNAM SARI POLEDHANI VIVAHITHA HATYA(ee vishayamlo anni mathaalu okkate, Manchi matters lo maathram okkati avvaleru kondharu)

Ramesh, Rafiq, Raphael kalisi ammaayi gang rape (manchi panullo ee unity undadhu)

Konni saarlu kopam vasthundi, konni saarlu baadha anipistundi




*MY CAMPAIGN REPORT

If you cannot stand alone
You cannot stand long

“If you want to walk fast, walk alone
If you want to walk long, walk in group” – a famous proverb
I have both things in mind

Reporting my campaign report in detail will take time
TIME IS MY MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE

But I garnered huge support in a single day
ALONE

Entha peddha nadhi koodaa chinna dhaaragaane start avuthundi
Aa tharuvaatha nadhilo aa chinna dhaara mamekam ayipothundi

Mahatma GANDHI
BABA SAHEB Ambedkar
Both are my party leaders
My mentors
My first well wishers
I SHALL MEET THEM EVERY DAY
Dead they are more influential than many who are living

If I cannot stand alone
I cannot stand long

Barrack obama will visit India
And all our politicians will do his bandagi
A few will fly black kites and hoist black flags of condemnation
But still the AMERICAN SATAN will become god to our pighead politicos

When DEMOCRACY is not strong
It will become a JOKE
And the world is laughing at INDIA
Since 1947
Be aware: WE ARE INDIANS, we are India

I am not contesting for any material benefit or personal pride
And GOD gives good results for your earnest efforts

GOD GIVES GOOD RESULTS FOR YOUR EARNEST EFFORTS

Of course I have to do all these in meager resourses
But I am planning to delegate my efforts by efficient use of technology
GOD IS THE WITNESS

Party’s do not have anything to say
Because they are NOT THE SINCERE WELL WISHERS of the people
But I have a lot to INFORM THE PEOPLE
And change for good is possible (if god wishes)

GOD IS GREAT
MOST MERCIFUL



my small CROSS

Because when I said I am contesting elections for MLA
One of my friends asked: How much do you have in pocket?
Naakemaina gorrelu konedhi undhaa? ARE VOTERS SHEEP?

One friend was unable to believe: he was wondering whether it was a joke; he believes what he cannot think or do, no one can think or do.
Although India had become a democracy, we are still in the impression of monarchy
India is unable to shed away slavery and the mindset

DIL KO DEKHO, CHEHRA NA DEKHO
CHEHRO NE LAAKHO KO LOOTAA
DIL SACHHA AUR CHEHRA JHOOTA

Every one has to bear his cross (responsibility)
And MY cross compared to jesus
Will not be visible even in a microscope

koncham PATIENCE
koncham TOLERANCE
koncham COMMON SENSE
CHAALA difference thegalavu

Chinnappati nundi ammatho naaku okate complaint
Pappu thaalimpu vesinapudu jeelakarra NALLAGAA maadinchestundi
THIS WAS ALWAYS A FIGHT IN HOME
And again one fine day I got married
My wife also has got the same habit
Pappulo jeelakarra maadinchestundi
Enni requestlu chesinaa maaradhu
Malli godava

One day I was reading the book FOOLS DIE
Where JESUS was used many times
And annam thinadaaniki vasthoone
Same thing… pappulo jeelakarra maadi poyindi
Because being involved in the book
Involuntarily the word JESUS came onto my tongue
AND MAGIC, MIRACLE, WONDER, whatever
All my years of bitterness, all complaint, all anger vanished
I WAS AT ABSOLUTE PEACE
When JESUS can take so much of pain for HUMAN KIND
Can’t I take this very very little pain?
ITNA CHHOTA DARD NAHI LE SAKTA KYA?

Chaalaa bad habits ilaage untaayi
Repeat cheyyadam valana
Chinna chinnavi peddhagaa maaruthaayi
MANAM CAUTIOUS GAA LEKA POTHE

Ippudu India lo politics laaga


Good habits koodaa anthe
Chinna chinna vey ayinaa
Repeat cheyyadam valana
STRENGTH avuthaayi

And we shall grow stronger
Saadhistaam nestham saadhistaam



THE LAST SUPPER

The day before jesus was to be crucified he dines with his apostles
He asks: who are with me
Everyone replies positively
But Jesus says: one of you will reject me three times, tomorrow before the day breaks
JESUS knows who was going to betray him
Still he forgives and loves

This story will remain always in my heart.


LIKE ALL RELIGIONS:
Even Christianity is suffering with one major problem
Constantinism is traveling with Christianity as an under current
And if anyone finds wrong with the path of Christ, it is because of this Constantinism
Just as a shadow follow light
Constantinism is following Christianity

I know a TRUE CHRISTIAN, his name is @hanuman S/o sriramulu, he is called god of his company, because of his honesty and lack of greed.
As such I know A LOT of Christians who are all very nice, friendly and kind-hearted

If a father buys a goodie for his child, daanni PRALOBHAM ani anaru.
Chaalaa mandhi bad-naam chesinattu
CHRISTIANITY pralobha pettadam ledhu.
As much stones one throws at Christ that much he proves himself
And as for me I will always support TRUE CHRISTIANITY (LOVE & FORGIVE)


JO BOLE SO NIHAAL

Music composed by AR Rehman – don’t know whether he knows the meaning of the Punjabi words. I do not understand but I love to hear this hymn as composed by him.

Ek Omkaar
Satnaam
Karta purak
Nirmoh
Nirvair
Akaal moorath (TIMELESS FORM)
Ajuni se bhang
Guru parsaad
Jap
Aadh sach
Jugaadh sach
Hay bhi sach
Nanak ho se bhi sach
Soche sochna ho vai
Je sochi lakhwaar
Chupai chup na ho vai
Je layarahaal avatar
Ukhiya phuk na uthree
Je banna puriya paar
Sahasyan paalak ho hey
Tha ek na challe naal
Kiw sach yaara hoy ye
Kiw kude kut ye paal
Hukm ur jaaye challna
Nanak likhiya naal




SARVE JANAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU
LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU
AUM SHANTHI SHANTHI SHANTHIHI.

No comments: